Homology modeling, also known as comparative modeling, is based on the biological fact that when two sequences share high similarity/identity, their respective structures are also similar.
After the research internship program, you shall be able to
- Know: The basics of protein structure prediction, need of prediction methods and an introduction to various structure prediction approaches along with the challenges in protein structure prediction.
- Learn: The method of comparative modeling in a detailed step-by-step manner.
- Identify: The various checkpoints in comparative modeling where more emphasis has to be laid on, along with the type of errors that can emerge in the building of the model.
- Evaluate: The modeled protein for its accuracy.
- Analyze: The modeled protein for its structure-function relationships and annotate it
Training Program Details
Duration: 45 Days
Total Seats: 40
- Internship Fee (with scholarship): INR 4500/-
- Actual Fee:
Bonuses: CV/Resume/SOP templates + Career Guidance session with career coach + E-booklet on Homology Modeling.
Note: If you are just looking for a certificate then this research training is not for you.
Major highlights of this program
- Interactive instructor-led online doubt sessions for clarification of any doubts.
- Demonstration of the use of Homology Modeling Tools.
- Demonstration of real-life case studies.
- Resume Preparation as complementary cookie
- Industry Oriented Projects.
- Certificate of Completion.
Eligibility criteria for this program
If you are a student of basic science or applied science and have an interest in understanding the interaction of molecules, then the course will be a beneficial one. The course is open for students from all backgrounds of sciences.
Research Scholars and Faculties can also apply.
Why should you pursue this course?
For those who are from basic sciences and are new to the field of bioinformatics, the course will be helpful in providing the assistance of learning one of the most widely used techniques of bioinformatics.
If you have no prior information of bioinformatics, then that’s OK. Students will be trained from the very basic to understand the application of molecular docking techniques.
For students having bioinformatics knowledge, the course will provide additional preparatory material.
No Reviews found for this course.