The field of clinical research is rapidly evolving, and this course is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the principles and practices of conducting clinical research. The clinical research course covers a wide range of topics, including study design, ethics, data collection and management, clinical data management, and regulatory compliance.
What You'll Learn
Who Is This For
This course is suitable for currently enrolled students or pass-out students.
About This Course
Clinical research is a branch of healthcare science that determines the safety and effectiveness (efficacy) of medications, devices, diagnostic products and treatment regimens intended for human use. These may be used for prevention, treatment, diagnosis or for relieving symptoms of a disease. The clinical research course is created with the goal of establishing a firm foundation for clinical research aspirants to build on.
Why Take This Course
Our course is designed to give you a comprehensive understanding of the field of clinical research. You’ll learn about the regulatory requirements for conducting clinical trials, study design and data analysis, and the ethical considerations involved in conducting research on human subjects.
How Will I Learn
Joining and taking the Clinical Research Course will help you advance your career in clinical research industry by providing you with access to a variety of valuable and instructive pre-recorded lectures.
All the participants will receive certificates on successful completion of course.
- 1.1 Introduction Clinical Research 00:18:00
- 1.2 Evoloution of Clinical Research 00:12:00
- 1.3 Types of Clinical Research 00:09:00
- 1.4 Phases of Clinical Research 00:16:00
- 2.1 Drug Discovery Introduction and History 00:09:00
- 2.2 Drug Discovery Process 00:14:00
- 2.3 Pre-Clinical Studies 00:04:00
- 3.1 Investigational New Drug Application (INDA) 00:07:00
- 3.2 Types of INDA & Resources of INDA 00:13:00
- 3.3 Submitting an IND 00:11:00
- 3.4 Clinical Hold 00:07:00
- 5.1 Stakeholders in Clinical Trials 00:14:00
- 5.2 CRO and RA 00:09:00
- 5.3 Institutional Review Board 00:04:00
- 7.1 Pharmacodynamics 00:07:00
- 7.2 Drug Action & Factors affecting Drug Response 00:08:00
- 7.3 Dose Response Curve 00:07:00
- 7.4 Dose Response Functions, Tolerance 00:05:00
- 9.1 Good Clinical Practice, ICH 00:09:00
- 9.2 Sections and Priciples of GCP-ICH guidelines 00:11:00
- 9.3 GCP Guidelines- India 00:08:00
- 9.4 Composition of Ethical Committee 00:09:00
- 11.1 ICMR Introduction 00:09:00
- 11.2 ICMR Guidelines 00:26:00
- 11.3 CTRI 00:05:00
- 11.4 AYUSH and Its Guidelines 00:16:00